Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Build-A-Friend: Mike


Have you ever wanted to be personally Facebook-stalked by Austin Carlson? No? Well, TOO BAD! I have now started a new project called BUILD-A-FRIEND where I try to squeeze and squish my friends down into little cute LEGO Minifigures! Adorable, yes? No? TOO BAD!

But seriously, if you feel uncomfortable in any way about possibly being minifigurized just contact me and tell me. I will call you a wimp though but will still respect your decision not to be made cute. Mike, on the other hand, has no choice in this matter.

The Mike Minifigure comes with a Pepsi can, hat, and not-yellow-skin. Had to be different didn't you Mike. 

Legally speaking, I do not own the rights for Pepsi or their logo or the LEGO pieces you see above. So please don't sue. The designs, however, are mine.

I will continue doing sketches but for now I want to focus a little more on this for the time being. 

So... who's next?

(special thanks to LEGO Digital Designer and POV-Ray Converter for the 3D renders)

2 comments: